You will feel at home on Koh Tao diving with us at Golden Divers. Why? Well:
- We are a small, informal shop, a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. We are near the pier where you arrive, you can walk to our shop and we will help you organising the rest.
- We own our own boat with maximum 20 people on it.
- We dive in small groups, with a maximum of four divers per group.
- We leave at 10.00 for our daily two dives…and that is unique, because most dive shops on Koh Tao leave at 07.00 and many even earlier, (and this is for no other reason than to be able to use their boat for four dives). Because of our different, relaxed times, we are usually the only boat even on popular dive sites.
- Our instructors love diving and choose to work with us to be able to dive relaxed in small groups. They are very experienced.
- We are a PADI dive school only, and we teach all PADI courses.
By far the most popular course we teach is the PADI Open Water, where you get your certificate to go diving independently for the rest of your life. You can do this in two days or in three days with us (it is the same course anyhow). If you book now you will get you PADI Open Water course for 7500 baht!
Not sure if you want to do a whole course? Make a try dive with us, where we just take you on one dive (1800 baht) or two dives (2500 baht).
Already certified? 2-5 Fundives are 800 baht, and 6-10 are 700 baht. Or maybe you want to do your PADI Advanced Open Water, where we will take you on a deep dive, a wreck dive, work on your buoyancy, teach you how to navigate or one of the many other options. Price is 7900 baht, and there is no exam or theory lessons involved.
If you have more time and you know want to be a pro diver, you can become a Divemaster with us. We are the perfect school to do this, because you will be part of the team from day one, assisting our instructors and running the shop. Talk with us if you are interested in this! We will gladly Skype with you!
Just contact us, the form is here. We will answer your questions with 24 hours!